Book Title: Barron's Police Officer Exam, 10th Edition
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Donald Schroeder Ph.D.
Related BooksThis updated manual presents information, practice tests, and strategies for the different question types used by police departments throughout the country.
- Four full-length practice exams with all questions answered and explained
- Two official exams given by a large metropolitan police department
- Streamlining of chapters to more closely reflect the latest question types currently in use
- General strategies for dealing with multiple-choice questions and specific strategies for taking computer-based multiple-choice tests, as well as for taking the traditional paper/pencil multiple-choice exam
- All important time management strategies
- New reading comprehension question types, plus strategies for answering these questions
An additional diagnostic exam presents questions like those that have appeared on recent entry-level exams used by police departments across the country. Also included are test-taking tips for all question types, suggested rules for effective study, and a detailed description of a police officerâ€™s duties. Updated chapters take into account the recent trend by police departments to rely on oral interviews and computerized testing when selecting police officers.