Book Title: Windows 10: The Best Guide How to Operate New Microsoft Windows 10 (tips and tricks, user manual, user guide, updated and edited, Windows for beginners) (windows,guide,general.guide,all) (Volume 2)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Peter Hoffman
- Windows 10 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 10 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
- Windows 10: The Missing Manual
- Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Windows 10 Simplified
- Windows 10: The Ultimate Guide To Operate New Microsoft Windows 10 (tips and tricks, user manual, user guide, updated and edited, Windows for beginners) (Volume 1)
- Windows 10: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide How to Operate Microsoft Windows 10 [Booklet] (Volume 3)
- Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies
- Windows 10: The Ultimate User Guide for Advanced Users to Operate Microsoft Windows 10 (tips and tricks, user manual, user guide, updated and edited, ... (windows,guide,general.guide,all) (Volume 4)
- Windows 10: 2016 User Guide and Manual: Microsoft Windows 10 for Windows Users
Sale price. You will save 66% with this offer. Please hurry up!
The Best Guide How to Operate New Microsoft Windows 10 (tips and tricks, user manual, user guide, updated and edited, Windows for beginners)
In this book we will introduce you to the new Windows 10 Operating System. We will show you not only how to install it on your machine, but also what to do with it once you have it installed. We cover maintenance instructions as well as healthy upkeep of your system and we will show you some tricks to get the most out of this very popular system and we’ll even teach you how to get to know the virtual assistant Cortana better, as well as the best ways to have fun with Windows 10! If you aren’t sure yet, about whether to get Windows 10 or not, let us try to convince you. Windows 10 is an unmitigated improvement over previous versions. The last Windows version that was this popular and well-liked, was Windows XP. And while that can still be used, with the fact that it is no longer supported or being updated, it has become very unsafe. Windows Vista lacked in usability and user-friendliness, Windows 7 was alright but never a user-favourite. Windows 8 and 8.1. had many more flaws, primarily the lack of start menu. Windows 10 tries to address all of these issues, and it does so pretty successfully. In our book, we will show you just what makes Windows 10 great for you.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- The return of the start menu
- The easy installation
- The great customisation features
- Multiple virtual desktops
- Ways to have fun with Windows 10!
At the end of this book we guarantee you’ll be well-versed in the basics of Windows greatest OS yet. You’ll be able to install the system, set it up, and maintain it. We’ll guide you through the hardest part of updating to a new Operating System, the getting accustomed to it. Download your copy of "Windows 10"
by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click"
Tags: Windows 10, user guide, programming, operating system, Microsoft, updated and edited, upgrade, the ultimate guide, beginner’s guide, how to upgrade to windows 10, new Windows 10, Windows 10 features, how to operate, start menu, task view, file explorer, widows Microsoft, upgrade, computers, database programming.