Book Title: The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners: Do-It-Yourself Soaps Using All-Natural Herbs, Spices, and Essential Oils
Publisher: Althea Press
Author: Kelly Cable
- Homemade Pasta Made Simple: A Pasta Cookbook with Easy Recipes & Lessons to Make Fresh Pasta Any Night
- Edible Wild Plants for Beginners: The Essential Edible Plants and Recipes to Get Started
- The Ultimate Self-Sufficiency Handbook: A Complete Guide to Baking, Crafts, Gardening, Preserving Your Harvest, Raising Animals, and More (The Self-Sufficiency Series)
- Authentic Aromatherapy: Essential Oils and Blends for Health, Beauty, and Home
- Simple & Natural Soapmaking: Create 100% Pure and Beautiful Soaps with The Nerdy Farm Wife’s Easy Recipes and Techniques
- Medicinal Plants at Home: More Than 100 Easy, Practical, and Efficient Natural Remedies
- Pure Soapmaking: How to Create Nourishing, Natural Skin Care Soaps
- Ayurveda Beginner's Guide: Essential Ayurvedic Principles and Practices to Balance and Heal Naturally
- DIY Canning: Over 100 Small-Batch Recipes for All Seasons
- Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making: 365 Soap Making Recipes for 365 Days (Soap Making, Soap Making Books, Soap Making for Beginners, Soap Making Guide, ... Making, Soap Making Supplies, Crafting)
"With gorgeous and inspiring photography, helpful charts, clear tutorials, and creative and enticing recipes, this book will inspire you to make your own high-quality, natural soaps!"―Marlene Adelmann, Herbal Academy
Making soap from scratch is a fun hobby and a great way to control the ingredients in the products you use, but it can be hard to know where to start. The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners will show you how easy and simple it is to make your very own homemade soaps without artificial dyes and chemicals. Your senses will tingle as you master the art of cold-process soap making using fresh, floral, woody, and amber scents to create your own handcrafted soaps.
Get your hands wet with The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners when you soak in:
- Over 55 diverse recipes to choose from such as castile soap, shampoo bars, shaving bars, anti-aging soaps, salt soaps, goat-milk soaps, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions, tips, and tricks for mastering cold-process soap making, decorating techniques, and scent pairing―designed specifically with beginners in mind.
- Natural ingredients that avoid harsh chemicals and artificial dyes, which can dry out and irritate your skin.
- Illustrated charts detailing how and when to use natural colorants, essential oils, and herbal infusions.
Join Kelly Cable, a longtime soap maker, herbalist, teacher, and creator of the popular blog Simple Life Mom, as she shares the simple tips and tricks of her craft in The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners.